About the Role
Provide pre-sales technical support and technical expertise to our customers and partners.
Establish trusted advisory role with strategic customers and partners.
Enable and/or update partner network on product evolution.
Perform workshops with prospects or customers on product evaluations and do demonstrations.
Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and feature.
Provide market and product feedback to product management and back-office.
Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content.
Expertise on Security – design, deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of Next-gen firewalling, Unified Threat Management (IDS, IPS, AV), SASE and software defined perimeter driven solutions.
Experience in planning and designing or operating service provider or large enterprise WAN/LAN networks.
In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and operation.
Knowledge on WAN technologies and protocols like MPLS, MPLS based VPNs, BGP, OSPF, QoS, NAT, Multicast.
Knowledge in architecting and/or managing large-scale, high performing and resilient Enterprise networking solutions.
Knowledge on Linux administration.
ROUTING, OSPF & BGP, MPLS, L3 VPN
TCP/IP protocol suite, SFW, NGFW
Good understanding of IPSec VPN/SSL-VPN/NAT/GRE.
Hands-on experience in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering.
Understanding of security logs, vulnerabilities, CVEs, threat map.
Experience in handling perimeter security, endpoint security, web, and email security.
Well verse with ticketing related process.
Working knowledge of Linux/Unix environment.
Good understanding of Virtualization and related technologies.
Experience managing, supporting, and deploying network infrastructures.
Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events, or issues.
Understanding of common information architecture frameworks.
Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively.
Ability to work in 24x7 rotational shifts.
- Analyse the security audit report and find out the root cause for the issues contributing to repeated failures.
- Make an action plan to mitigate the gaps in the design / process
- Coordinate with the Product team and TAC teams of vendor to agree upon the plan and drive for closure of the action items.
- Perform configuration assessment before going in for any upgrade and coordinate upgrades so that the success rate is higher.
- Good exposure working with Firewalls
- Responsible for customization and deployment the firewalls according to clients requirement.
- Client coordination.
- Hands on experience in VPN, IPSec
- Sound knowledge about TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF
- Sound exposure in configuration, troubleshooting and implementation about network & security devices.
- Good exposure in cloud (AWS/AZURE) will be advantage.
- Certification will be advantage
About the Company
Hubcom Techno System LLP - is a Start-up company, We are a team of telecom and network software professionals with decades of extensive experience and knowledge, we have built our own service based on the natural architecture. We are dedicated to providing a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology. We are driven by a strong R&D and technology oriented team, who are constantly working on new technologies and Innovative Ideas.
Our team have experience in software development and integrate technology like Large Networking, Systems, Private/Public Cloud, Cyber Security, Data Center, Storage solutions, Digital Marketing and implementation. Worked with large Telcos, Enterprises, Government, Retails, FMCG and Education institutions.