About the Role
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Minimum of 12 – 18 years of experience related to Information technology Solutions architecture role
Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
Job Responsibilities: Should be expertise in either Network or Security domain and strong on any amongst (Data Center, Cloud, Microservices, Software, Devops etc) domains.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
- Assists domain architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
Solution Architect Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
About the Company
Hubcom Techno System LLP - is a Start-up company, We are a team of telecom and network software professionals with decades of extensive experience and knowledge, we have built our own service based on the natural architecture. We are dedicated to providing a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology. We are driven by a strong R&D and technology oriented team, who are constantly working on new technologies and Innovative Ideas.
Our team have experience in software development and integrate technology like Large Networking, Systems, Private/Public Cloud, Cyber Security, Data Center, Storage solutions, Digital Marketing and implementation. Worked with large Telcos, Enterprises, Government, Retails, FMCG and Education institutions.